Facebook....some days it is the bane of my existence...other days it keeps me connected to friends and family.
I think we should all follow a few simple Facebook etiquette rules and tips and our lives would be so much easier and less drama would abound!
1) If you are mad at someone never post a suggestive status remark that might hurt them.
2) Keep family and friend arguments private.
3) Coat your words with sugar...you may have to eat them
4) Posting such vindictive and caustic remarks often makes you look like the fool
5) Sometimes you have misunderstood...it isn't always about you.
I will add more on this later, but just know that I am dealing with just such a 'friend' and it saddens me.