Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I tell you a little bit about my day...my loves...my likes...things that make me smile and where I may get a little racy and improper!

Monday, December 2, 2013

What's in a Name?

Several friends have asked me how in the world I came up with the name 'Pamazon' for my blog.

A will let you in on a little secret...I am a tall girl...about 5'10" and heels simply add more height to the mix.

As a single woman going out on dates, that height can be a little bit intimidating. I was dating someone about a year ago and he was several inches shorter than I was. One day he made the comment that I was a big girl. I had to correct him and teach him that the correct vernacular was 'tall' girl! LOL!! I added that he made me feel like an Amazon woman when I was standing next to him.

He decided that I needed a nickname. After mulling it over for awhile and remembering the story I told him about my neighbor telling me that I was a "Barbie...a bitch Barbie," he decided that my name should be Pamazon Barbie. 

I rather liked it and it stuck.

I hope your Thanksgiving holiday was filled with fun, family and friends! Mine was fantastic! Until later....

Pamazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment